Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What is Young Adult Disney?

So, you've stumbled upon the Young Adult Disney blog.

What is "Young Adult Disney," you ask?


When planning my first adult trip to Disney, I found myself searching for resources that catered to adult trips.  Though the occasion blog had a post about adult planning, most were centered around family trips with children. But we all know Disney isn't just for kids!!

Since then, I've taken another trip and I've done a lot of research, and want to be able to help other adults and young adults plan their vacation to the Happiest Place on Earth.

When applicable, I will analyze aspects of park planning based on the following criteria:
1. Spender vs. Saver
2. Planner vs. Impulsive
3. Romantic vs. Fun
Though this won't always work for all posts, I hope that it gives you a sense of how to create a vacation tailored toward your goals.


Also,
We all know vacations at Disney can be expensive, even going the cheapest route in your planning.  For those that can't always make the trip, I plan on doing some posts for Disney at Home: cocktails, recipes, cool products, just about anything I can think of to bring Disney to you.  


I want to provide what you want to know, so feel free to leave comments asking for what you want!

Also, feel free to email me at YADisney20@gmail.com for help planning your trip or ideas of what to post!




Follow me on twitter for blog updates and more! (@YADisney20)
And follow Young Adult Disney on Pinterest: link here!

No comments:

Post a Comment