Friday, October 3, 2014

I'm Coming Back!



I know, I know.

It's been a while.

Which I can explain!

The last time I posted, July 28, over 2 months ago, I was living with my aunt in Texas, and I was really homesick.  When I'm sad or upset or stressed or just about any negative emotion, I go to Disney.  Disney makes me happy.  (I go to Disney when I'm happy too, but I don't need it to cheer me up when I do.)

So I was going a little Disney-crazy to combat my homesickness.


One of my major projects during this time was a pair of Rapunzel-themed pajamas!

I posted this picture to Facebook, and a friend of my mom's (completely jokingly) made a comment about me taking the Disney obsession a little too far.



It broke my heart.

Like I said, I was homesick and I need that as my outlet, but I felt embarrassed and horrified and discouraged, and I needed a break from the pressure of coming up with ideas and posting to the blog.



Fast-forward to now.
A few weeks ago, I was doing some homework and needed some background noise.  I went to my favorite Disney-music site (dcot.com) and on a whim turned on the music to the Festival of Fantasy parade.

It was like the Disney-fire within me relit, and suddenly I felt like my heart was going to burst with excitement.

I looked up a Disney vacation package.

I put on my Disney hoodie.

I called my fiancé and he could just hear it in my voice.



I've missed blogging, and even without posting at all the past 2 months, my blog is still getting views everyday!!  Which is amazing, and I thank those of you viewing it!



So, that means
I'm coming back!

I'm going to start posting on the blog again!

However, just to be clear, this isn't going to be on the same day every week.  It might not be every week at all (though I'm going to try!!)

It's my senior year of college, and I'm looking in to Physicians Assistant school -- as well as keeping up my grades, studying for the GRE, working 16 hours a week, and maintaining a long distance relationship.

I'm busy, but that doesn't stop my love of Disney.

So I will be posting much more frequently, but maybe not every week.



I've missed you all so very much <3




I'm going to try to keep up with my Young Adult Disney Twitter (@YADisney20) and update my Pinterest more often as well!



But, don't forget to check out my Etsy page, Main Street Crystal, for Disney-themed crystal jewelry.  Through all of this nonsense, I have kept up with that!
 (You can even like Main Street Crystal on Facebook and find me on Instagram--@mainstreetcrystal)
SO MUCH SOCIAL MEDIA!






I can't wait to start posting on here again.  It's been too long!
Love, Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment