Sunday, May 18, 2014

Kiss the Girl Cocktail


Sha-la-la-la-la-la-my-oh-my!

I can't stop singing that song while making this drink and while making the post for this drink!

As per request in the comments, I made a Little Mermaid themed drink, based on the blue lagoon scene during the song Kiss the Girl!

Here's what you'll need:
  • 1 1/2 oz. (1 shot) rum
  • 3/4 oz. (1/2 shot) blue curaçao*
  • Approx. 1 cup lemonade (You can use an alcoholic lemonade like Mike's Hard if you like)
  • Raspberries
*I didn't have blue curaçao, but I did have triple sec.  Since blue curaçao is basically the same flavor as triple sec, just blue, I added about 5 drops of blue food dye to the recipe.

To make this drink, add the rum, blue curaçao, and about 5 or so raspberries to a shaker full of ice.  Mix these ingredients well and add to a glass.  Top the glass off with lemonade.  Add a raspberry "kiss" to the side of the glass as a garnish.  And that's it!  Simple!



I had a few friends from work over who helped me make, and drink, this one!
Elisa, shaking things up!



Does anyone have any idea for what they'd like to see next?  I have some plans for about the next month, but I'd love to work in what you would like to see!


Like this cocktail?  Check out some other recipes! 101 Dalmatians: Seeing SpotsWall-e and Eve: Starstruck LoveI Just Can't Wait to Be Lion King, and The Enchanted Rose






Check out the Young Adult Disney Pinterest page for updates from me, Disney at home ideas, and planning tips and tricks!

And follow Young Adult Disney on Twitter for a daily dose of YADisney and updates from the blog!






No comments:

Post a Comment