Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Germany: Jager Bomb

Evidence I was at fiancé's house-his Pitt shot glass.  Whoops. 

The next stop is every beer-lover's favorite, Germany!

Though it is quite obvious that there is nothing like a German beer, the next most popular drink from this country is definitely their signature liquor, Jagermeister.  And a popular way to drink Jagermeister is in the classic Jager-Bomb, a shot of Jagermeister dropped into a glass of beer, drank quickly.

However, one of the "under $50" requirements was no beer.  I knew I wanted to use Jagermeister, but there aren't too many mixed drinks that use this licorice-flavored ingredient.  As I searched the internet for "what pairs well with Jager," one of the suggestions was Root Beer...and I thought, perfect!

So here's the instructions on how to make a Jager-Bomb..."beer" and all!

To make one Jager-Bomb, you will need:
  • 1 shot Jagermeister
  • 2/3 glass of Root Beer
Pour the two items separately (as pictured in the main photo).  Gently drop the Jagermeister shot into the root beet and chug!

I found that the taste of this reminded me of a Necco Wafer (throwback!).  It was much better than I expected!


Bombs away!  Check out tomorrow's post, a cocktail from China!
See where we visited yesterday, Italy.






Follow Young Adult Disney on Pinterest for new posts from the blog and other Disney sources!
And follow me on Twitter for everyday Disney info and posts!










No comments:

Post a Comment