Thursday, June 26, 2014

Planning Fastpass+: Updates!


Since the roll out of Fastpass+ a few months ago, Disney has been tweaking the system to try and improve the experience for all guests!  New Fastpass+ options have been added, attractions have switched tiers, and the rule along with Fastpass+ have changed for the better!

On my main pages about planning Fastpass+, I have made changes to reflect Disney's changes and better help you plan!  I also posted an update about the changed rules.

Instead of rewriting them all here, I'll just put the links here!:












Happy Planning!



Follow Young Adult Disney on Pinterest for new posts from the blog and other Disney sources!
And follow me on Twitter for everyday Disney info and posts!
Also, take a look at my page on Etsy, Main Street Crystal,
for Disney-inspired crystal jewelry!










No comments:

Post a Comment